Evergreen-Shawnee daycare offers development programs for children from 19 months to 6 years old. This includes toddlers, preschool and kindergarten taught by professional and well- trained educators. We provide a quality child care experience in a loving, safe, comfortable, nurturing, and fun atmosphere for children.
- Our staff will provide your children with the best of care.
- Our staff will develop your child in expand vocabulary, literacy skills. our staff will support your child's development of language and literacy skills by reading books, telling stories, talking, practicing the alphabet, simple counts etc.)
- Our staff will encourage your child to do things by himself/herself
- Our staff will build on your child’s interests
- Our staff will engage your child in cooperative, empathic and pro-social behaviours (e.g., sharing/take turns with toys and helping others in need)
- Our staff will teach your child positive social interaction with others.
- Our staff will enhance your child physical development, our staff will plan activities for fine and gross motor skills (Art activities, yoga, outdoor activities, indoor and outdoor games etc.)
- Our staff will provide your child a toilet training